Wednesday 28 December 2011

My First Konad (Nails Inc Chalk Farm, Konad Q1)

So, my first ever attempt at Konad nails was on 19th December 2011, a day to remember!



What I used:

  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat
  • Nails Inc Chalk Farm (2 coats)
  • Konad plate Q1 - this was a special release plate and is beautiful!
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat.



Please excuse my horrid cuticles! I've been using Nails Inc Kensington Caviar hand cream like a mad thing, and they are slowly getting better.

I found it much easier than I had anticipated, there are some great YouTube tutorials available on Konading, and I recommend you watch one before you give it a go, it makes it simple.


I've since purchased several more Konad plates and my Nails Inc collection is growing seemingly by the day. I think I'm an addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...