Wednesday 28 December 2011

Nails Inc Victoria and Albert, Konad M59

Wanna see my tacky Konad Christmas jumper manicure?




What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle (my nails are a little bit weak, and this is really helping to toughen them up, even after only a few applications. I use one thin coat as a basecoat.)
  • Nails Inc Victoria and Albert (not to be confused with the equally lovely, but much darker red, Victoria) 2 coats
  • Konad M59 snowflakes
  • Konad Special White Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

I really liked this manicure. It was the first time I had tried the Konad white polish, and it stands out so well against the bright red of Victoria and Albert.

Nails Inc's Victoria and Albert is lovely to use, it goes on pretty well with just one coat, but I use two for total coverage. The topcoat really helps as it makes nails touch dry in about 45 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...