Wednesday 28 December 2011

Nails Inc Basil Street with Konad M71

So, a second go at Konading. I decided to go for something more neutral this time.


What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Basil Street (3 or 4 coats, some nails needed more)
  • Konad M71 plate
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat



I found Basil Street to be one of the more disappointing Nails Inc polishes that I have tried. The formula is very thin and sheer, and it took me four coats on some nails to achieve good coverage. That being said, it is a beautiful nude colour, and worth the effort.


This Konad image is beautiful, it's like a delicate vintage lace, and I can imagine that it would look lovely if you stamped it in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...