Wednesday 28 December 2011

Konad M59/M53, Nails Inc Chapel Street

I did a manicure for my sister-in-law last night. It's only the second time I've tried Konad on someone else, and it went pretty well.



What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Chapel Street (2 coats)
  • Konad M59/M3
  • Konad Special black polish
  • Albert Bridge topcoat

This was the first time I had tried Nails Inc's Chapel Street, and I hadn't realised that it is a matte effect polish. I got it from one of the Nails Inc Lucky Dip offers, and hadn't got round to trying it. I'm not a fan of matte polishes, just because I'm a sucker for a shiny nail. Matte polishes are just a bit too cool for me. I also find them hard to paint with. Chapel Street seems very thick and blobby - maybe I should try stamping with it?! The colour is lovely though, a really nice neutral that almost looks like chocolate before it dries. To stop it from looking so flat I used a shiny topcoat, and we were both much happier with it after that.

I love the large bows!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...