Wednesday 28 December 2011

Konad M59, Nails Inc Berkeley Square

Here is tonight's manicure...


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Berkeley Square (2 coats)
  • Konad image plate M59
  • Konad Special Black polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat



Berkeley Square is a very dark, creamy grey. It's the kind of polish that you can't afford to make a mistake with, as it's just so dark. I quite like it in the daylight (I need to take more daylight photos, but...winter is rubbish)


After I finished I painted a couple of the hearts with Nails Inc's Electric Lane, which is a beautiful holographic topcoat. I didn't really like it though, so I didn't do them all! They look nicer in the light as they twinkle, but the overall effect didn't do it for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...