Monday 7 May 2012

Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Spring Green

Here are today's nails! I went to town with my husband and ended up getting two new Barry M polishes. After sending over some nail mail to the lovely Frosso over at www.lacquermesilly.com I decided I had to have Blueberry Ice Cream for myself! I got Spring Green because I don't have another green like it!

Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream and Spring Green





I used Blueberry Ice Cream first. One of the things I really love about Barry M is that they are a great formula for a bargain price (£2.99!). If you're careful they go on so smoothly, and they generally only need two coats. I decided to Konad this one just to brighten things up a bit, though I love it enough to wear on it's own.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (2 coats)
  • Konad Special Blue Polish
  • Konad M57 Zebra
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I love Konad blue, it's so easy to stamp with as it stays quite liquid, unlike some of the others which dry insanely fast and go patchy.

What do you think? Are you a Barry M fan?

3 comments:

  1. Hiya, Great post!

    Just to let you know, I have nominated you for a small award, an Liebster Award :)

    Amy x
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful blue!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all my fault.. :P Glad you love the blueberry ice cream too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...