Wednesday 9 May 2012

Exposed in Rock Chick

In between pole practice and work, I wanted to try another of my new Exposed polishes tonight - and I'm glad I picked this one! It's lovely, though I have got a soft spot for purple polish...

 Erm...excuse my messy desk.




Bit blurry to show the sparkle


Because this is such a lovely colour, I decided to be sensible and layer it so I didn't waste any! So, this is layered over a very similar tone of purple, a Boots No7 colour.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 Vivid Violet (2 coats)
  • Exposed in Rock Chick (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I couldn't decide whether to add more glitter (of another colour) to this, but in the end I've left it alone...maybe tomorrow...

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that colour is stunning! I really want it now.
    Tiff xx
    www.tbatebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful polish! I'm a sucker for purples too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...