Tuesday 22 May 2012

My first China Glaze - Hook and Line

Tonight I tried China Glaze for the very first time! This came in my May Jolie Box and I was happy to receive it! It's a gunmetal type of colour, and I liked it straight away in the bottle...


It went on as this metallic sort of polish usually does - with brushstrokes! I like it though, it's nice and shiny, and on the right side of silver.

To brighten things up a bit, and because I had plain nails the day before, I decided to add another untried polish - Laval in Glitter Dazzle. This is a chunky holo glitter with large and small hex pieces, and it goes well with Hook and Line! The large hex pieces almost look like water droplets on the nail.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • China Glaze Hook and Line (2 coats)
  • Laval Glitter Dazzle
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat (I miss my Seche Vite!!!)

What do you think? Do you own any China Glaze polishes?

6 comments:

  1. Thats awesome they sent you a polish from the Hunger Games Collection :) Are you "hooked" yet?? China Glaze has become my favorite brand of polish especially since they have sooooo many colors. If you ever need me to return the favor I can give you the China Glaze "hook up" ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I love it! I think I might have to take you up on that sometime soon, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the glitter on top! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are perfect :) Love the shape, and the length is perfect too!..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...