Sunday 13 May 2012

Exposed Grey and Models Own Pinky Brown

I've got two manicures to show you tonight, because I went to a wedding all day yesterday and didn't have a chance to blog the nails that I did for it!

So, the first is the wedding nails! I wore a pale grey cardigan type thing over my dress, and thought this polish went pretty well:




 What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Exposed Unnamed Grey (2 coats)
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens sponged
  • Seche Vite topcoat

 It's a grey version of the pink nails I did recently (HERE) and I quite liked it.

 Next, the nails I just did tonight, this is one of my untried polishes, Models Own Pinky Brown, from the Beetle Juice collection. It's not as horribly sheer as Indian Ocean, but it still took three coats to get it to this, and it's still a bit more see through than I would like. It's a lovely colour though, very duochrome and really quite pretty. As usual though, it's very hard to photograph.


You can see both brown and pink here

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Models Own Pinky Brown (3 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

 What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. both of these look stunning!.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both looks but the 1st is my fav x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the green and gold together! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink Brown! Love this, it's the number one Models Own I want so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...