Monday 28 May 2012

Essie, Barry M Teal

Hi everyone! Just a bit of a catch up post, I've been so busy these last few days, went away for the weekend to British Superbikes with my husband, dad and stepmum, which was great. So here are a few pictures of my nails over the weekend!

1 - Barry M Pink Flamingo

2 - Essie on sale!

3 - Barry M Teal

What I did this weekend!


1 - I couldn't resist Barry M Pink Flamingo again, it's just so lovely! Goes well with stripes!
2 - I got some Essie stuff on sale in Boots...I'll probably review them separately if anyone is interested?
3 - Barry M Teal! Another lovely Barry M - this one was opaque in 3 coats, and is a lovely bright colour.
4 - The tickets for this weekend! It was SO hot and sunny, really lovely.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...