Friday 4 May 2012

Exposed in VIP, more Exposed polishes!

Today I decided I had to get more polishes! You know, when you just want some new colours?! Well, I got these:

Nails Inc for InStyle, Exposed in Rock Chick, Barefoot, VIP




This is Exposed in 'VIP'. It's very hard to show the true colour here. I would consider this to be a pink jelly, it's quite sheer. It's much pinker than in these pictures, but I just can't get it to show. There are three coats here. The gold is just random blobs I did with a dotting tool to liven it up.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Exposed VIP (3 coats)
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens for dots
  • Seche Vite topcoat 

I love Exposed polishes, so I'm looking forward to trying the other colours! What do you think?


Ooh, also, my poledancing pole is being delivered on Tuesday...so excited!

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty polishes. I need to keep a look out for the NI Instyle one! Where do you get Exposed polishes from I haven't seen them before? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them from a shop here called Just Essentials, I think there are a few shops around the country.x

      Delete
    2. oooohhhh I will have to keep a look out and look forward to seeing your other swatches of Exposed x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, where did you get the exposed polishes from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're from a shop called Just Essentials :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Viktoria, just so you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :D Check out my post for the rules! Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty pink! Rock Chick looks gorgeous, too!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks awesome i really like it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...