Tuesday 29 May 2012

Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus

Tonight's manicure was an easy one...I have a horrid cold but couldn't leave my nails in their chipped state...



This is Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus, and it's lovely! The camera can't quite capture how nice it is. It's very hard to paint with though, it's such a thick creme that it's easy to make a mistake!

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus (2 coats is perfect!)
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat (made this manicure bubble horrendously in places, meaning I had to redo two nails...this prompted me to hurry to www.beautybay.com and buy two new bottles of Seche Vite and some Seche Restore!)


What do you think? I'm off to suffer my plague in bed with my Kindle...

4 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely amazing! sooo glossy and flawless.. what top coat did you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello gorgeous better than cherries polish. wowwowowowo
    this is so pretty, i just want to swear!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...