Thursday 10 May 2012

Barry M Spring Green

Here's the other Barry M colour that I bought recently...Well. Sort of. This is an absolutely lovely, grassy green, true to it's name. But it hates the camera! I cannot get a true colour to show in a photo. I fail!



See how different the colour is here?!

I love it regardless, it's so nice to paint with too, as Barry M tends to be. I probably could have used 2 coats but three was just a tiny bit smoother looking.

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Barry M Spring Green (3 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

Are you tempted by Barry M polish yet?

6 comments:

  1. I have exactly the same problem with this colour, amazing as it is! It's kind of like lego/duplo colour, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my lemmings! Such a gorgeous green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I love this green! It's gorgeous.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.co.uk/
    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo love the green! Both versions :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...