Tuesday 15 May 2012

Barry M Indigo, new Barry M and Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover!

Hello all! Big post for you today! Superdrug has a 3 for 2 offer on again...but this time it's on all cosmetics. So...I couldn't help but get a few new Barry M polishes, and they also finally had a Bourjois polish remover in stock.

So...here's what I just did!


Quick photo peep at how well it works





Wahoo! This Mrs has a new passport to match the husbands...it's holiday booking time!

The Bourjois polish remover is fairly decent. I used it on my previous mani, which was several coats thick, and it removed it in three dip/twists. I then tried it on two coats of creme polish and it got it off in one. I'll let you know how it gets on with glitter next time I wear it! Overall, fairly good and it smells nice too.

For the manicure, what I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Barry M Indigo (2 coats)
  • Konad Special Pink polish and Q1 plate
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

The Barry M is as excellent as I've come to expect - it goes on smoothly and is opaque in 2 coats...and what a colour. I love Barry M. I was also happy with the stamping today!

I used my Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat today, because my last bottle of Seche Vite topcoat has sadly reached the gloopy stage. I hate that. It's like the last third of the bottle gets wasted every time... Any ideas?

What do you think of today's nails?

9 comments:

  1. Put a drop of polish thinner in, that should help maybe? But I'll have to admit I usually just toss it when it gets to that stage cause I already have another one as a backup. And I'm lazy enough to not like tipping the bottle to get it out so a new one always looks so much more appealing.
    And again...LOVE your lightning bolt mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that but it went all cloudy and weird. Oh well, I'll have to buy another!

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Seche sells thinner for that very purpose.... Just google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. loving the nails as always. Got to get me some of that NPR it looks amazing! Would love to know how it copes with glitter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I really love that blue!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun, just so you know I've given you some awards! Check out my blog for more info :) Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...