Monday 30 April 2012

Nails Inc Garrick Street and Nails Inc Aspen

Hi everyone! I've been pretty busy for the last few days, but have still managed to get a few quick pictures of my nails.

Nails Inc Aspen

Nails Inc Garrick Street


I've been busy because I've been learning to pole dance...yuck!


The horrendous picture above is one of the reasons that I've been busy - my lovely friend Louise has been teaching me to pole dance. It's ridiculously good fun, but as you can see my legs aren't quite tough enough yet! I am secretly (not so secretly!) proud of these bruises because I've really enjoyed what I've learnt so far - totally worth the bruises!

But, the nails. They are Nails Inc Aspen and Nails Inc Garrick Street. Two of my favourite colours, quick and easy in two coats with Seche Vite topcoat and Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat. Lovely for when I don't have time for nail art. Though I will be doing some of that tomorrow night!

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Love them and OUCH on your bruises!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Didn't know pole dancing was so dangerous lol, at least your nails look good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...