Friday 20 April 2012

Nails Inc Culford Gardens & Chalk Farm, Models Own Pastel Pink and Essie Matte About You

Tonight's nails. I did the pink first, but then I wasn't over keen on it, so I changed it to blue. But now I'm not sure about either haha. Though I do like the contrast between the gold and the matte. I think it's because I went to a spa day hen party today and had a full body massage...It's made me sleepy and weird!



Before matte








What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens (gold) Models Own Pastel Pink, Nails Inc Chalk Farm (blue)
  • Essie Matte About You topcoat
  • Seche Vite topcoat over the gold
At the bottom there is the WAH nails book that I got from Amazon. I like it, but I wish it had bigger and better photos!

What do you think? Do you prefer the pink or the blue?

8 comments:

  1. I prefer the pink, but that might just be because I'm a girly girl haha. I think the pink and gold go really well together :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think it's the application of the pink I didn't like, it doesn't go on very evenly which bugs me. The Chalk Farm is just so much nicer to put on! :) x

      Delete
  2. beautiful :D

    http://jessicamundodosvernizes.blogspot.pt/ my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink, the purple looks really nice too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pink is beautiful! I love the gold with the other best, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...