Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nails Inc Montrose Place, Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation Shade 53 and Lush Lemony Flutter

Today's nails are my Nails Inc VIP free polish - when you sign up to Nails Inc's VIP membership you get a free polish gift and 10% off each order. You also earn 1 point for every £10 spent on the website and for every 5 points you redeem you get £5 off. For £5 for a year, I think this is well worth having! If just for the gift alone, which is worth £11. Find it here: Nails Inc VIP


This is a bit picture heavy but I love it! It is SUCH a bright pink with a blueish shine/undertones, and it goes on so smoothly and is totally opaque in two coats. My kinda polish.






SUNSHINE!



EVEN MORE SUNSHINE!! It rained heavily all morning so I was excited...






 What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle topcoat
  • Nails Inc Montrose Place (2 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I also bought these today (and yep, I'm showing you my nails again!) I have heard good things about the Bourjois foundation. At the moment I use Estee Lauder Double Wear, which I love, but I thought there'd be no harm in trying a less expensive brand to see how it is! Is anyone interested in hearing my thoughts on it? I'll post something if anyone is. This is shade 53 Light Beige.

The Lemony Flutter is also something I've heard great things about, and it smells amazing. My cuticles are a bit dry after all this cold weather so I got them a treat! I've already put some on my husband, who merely commented "Hmmm. Smells nice." Which is a decent review I'd say ;) Again, I'll review this one after a bit of use.





What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love Lemony Flutter! I used it every night with Dream Cream. It has made such a huge difference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink! I love the blue/purple shimmer/shift to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thats why you have so much Nails Inc! I also have lemony flutter and it's helped a boat load, plus I love all things lemon so I love the smell. It lasts for soooo long too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...