Wednesday 4 April 2012

Exposed Grey and Konad Leopard M57

Here are tonight's nails...it seems I have leopard print at least once a month! I just can't resist...







Damn, I got a little run



This is the Exposed unnamed polish that I got yesterday, it's lovely to stamp over. They really are nicer polishes that you would expect for the price!

What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Exposed Grey polish (2 coats)
  • Konad Special Black polish
  • Konad M57 Leopard print
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this stamp! What do you think?

    2 comments:

    1. is this the best nail plate ever? it probably is, you know. amazing mani as always
      liloo/@tsunimee xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very pretty! I love leopard print nails!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...