Sunday 8 April 2012

All kinds of pink! Nails Inc, Models Own and a cosmetic sponge...


Here are today's nails! An bit of an experiment, I haven't done this often:


Started with just one nail in case I didn't like it...

With Essie Matte About You

Tried it out in matte



I make such a mess when I'm doing my nails...

Shine time!




L-R: Nails Inc Beaumont Street, Max Factor Disco Pink, Models Own Pastel Pink, Nails Inc Pall Mall, Seche Vite



I did these nails by painting the basecoat - Models Own Pastel Pink - and then using a small piece of cosmetic sponge to sponge gradually darker colours towards the tip. I mixed the colours together to get the in between stages too, that was what I used Nails Inc Pall Mall for. I gave one hand a coat of Essie Matte About You to see what it was like, but I preferred it shiny in the end.


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat (I still must get a new bottle!! Keep forgetting)
  • Nails Inc Beaumont Street
  • Max Factor Disco Pink
  • Models Own Pastel Pink
  • Nails Inc Pall Mall
  • Seche Vite
  • Cosmetic sponge for sponging and blending 

I quite like the results. What do you think?

    6 comments:

    1. I'd never have the time and/or patience to do something like this, so cool! x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks :) I don't do this sort of thing that often, but it's nice when I take the time!x

        Delete
    2. I like this a lot! It's really pretty! And gradients are the best!! ^.^

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks :) Yeah, I'm getting the hang of them now...I think!

        Delete
    3. You're really good at that! Somehow I always end up failing big time. It looks really cool!! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...