Sunday 15 April 2012

Konad Q1 Pink!

Tonight's nails...I felt like doing some stamping (well, I wanted to last night but I RAN OUT of nail polish remover. I swear I get through a bottle a week!) so tonight I chose my favourite plate, Q1.






 This plate just makes me smile. I love the swallows! I really wish Konad would produce some more plates like this, with images that are a bit different from the usual flowers and things. I'd love to see a Konad plate with some really cool images, and I bet it would sell like crazy. I'm thinking tattoo flash stamps!

What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nail Pop in Vintage (2 coats)
  • Konad Q1
  • Konad Special Pink polish
  • Seche Vite topcoat

What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. I love the colors, the stamp and the combination! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous color combo! Cool design :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this polish even more with pink on top!

      Delete
  3. Wow they look amazing! Will have to look into these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. there gorgeous!

    check out my blog xo
    wwww.lipslikesugaredkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this :)
    Would you maybe be able to do a tutorial on how to use the konad stamps? I have nooo idea how to do it, but they look so good so would love to learn! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, I could definitely try and do a tutorial. It would be my first!

      Delete
  6. This is soooo cute and sweet!! I love it! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful combo, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and fun, I too wish Konad would come out with more plates like this, rather than all the flowery images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...