Sunday 1 April 2012

Exposed in Mystic

Today's nails are a polish that I think is one of the loveliest colours I've ever seen...it totally hates the camera, as you might expect.

I got this polish from a cheapy shop for £2.99. I took a variety of photos to try and show you the true colour!

It's the 2nd from the right - Exposed in Mystic






What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Exposed in Mystic (3 coats - it was fine after two, but I like full impact!)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I love it! I'm a sucker for a purple polish, but this really is one of the best I've seen. The formula of the polish is really nice too, very smooth and fast drying. I'll definitely be going back to stock up on more of their polishes! What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. this purple is simply stunning!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had so many compliments on it today, I'm going to buy another for my next giveaway!xx

      Delete
  2. O.O I LOVE that purple!! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually need that polish in my life, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for it in every shop I go too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There seems to be a few Just Essentials in the UK :)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty purple, I want to see the glitter one on the far end too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...