Monday 23 April 2012

Nails Inc Culford Gardens and Percy Street

Here are tonight's nails! They were inspired by @bmwmchick from Instagram.




What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Percy Street (pink - 2 coats) and Nails Inc Culford Gardens (gold - sponged)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

This look was achieved by sponging the gold over the pink! It was pretty quick and easy.

I'm tired at the moment - I had my first pole dancing lesson last night and I'm black and blue haha. My muscles ache like crazy...do any of you pole? It was so much fun! Had to be careful not to break any nails though...

9 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, sponging is so easy and looks flawless! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thank you for the inspiration! Your nails are beautiful.x

      Delete
  2. I love the color combo this way! Gradients are awesome!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning! I am lemming big time over Nails Inc! Can't wait to buy Baker Street :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo such a pretty gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are just amazing, I love them, I'll have to try and have a go at these!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make it look so easy to do. absolutely gorgeous
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...