Tuesday 10 April 2012

Exposed in Flirt

Tonight's nails are, yes, you guessed it, another Exposed polish! I have yet to try one of these that I don't absolutely love. I am definitely buying more - at £2.99 a bottle I can't help myself!

This one is called Flirt. In the bottle it looks like a red/pink/raspberry type of colour. On the nail it's almost duochromey, it's different in every light, it actually almost flashes gold. Actually that's how I would describe it - it's like rose gold polish.

Some of these pictures are a bit samey but you get the idea...









Top picture - artificial light Bottom picture - daylight

What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Exposed in Flirt (3 coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I think what I like so much about these is the depth of colour, they're just so nice. The bottle says they're free of all the polish nasties too.

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I am also passing an award on to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! Where can you buy exposed nail varnishes from?
    I'd never heard of them before seeing them on your blog!
    Thanks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get them from a shop called Just Essentials, I think there are quite a few around the UK :) x

      Delete
    2. Oooo okay thank you :) I haven't heard of that shop around where I live but I'll keep an eye out! They seem like such good value and look really good on your nails :) x

      Delete
    3. Aw thank you :) Hope you can find some :) x

      Delete
  3. I like this one, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...