Thursday 12 April 2012

Exposed Mystic with Nails Inc Culford Gardens

Tonight's nails are nice and simple...I couldn't resist using the gorgeous Mystic again...I wish so much that I could show you the true colour though, I've never had a polish like it.

Looking blue!





I just added the gold dots with a dotting tool, nice and quick. I guess this was a bit of a 'favourites' manicure, as I love both of these colours and already use Culford Gardens a lot.

What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Exposed in Mystic (3 coats this time, looks lovely)
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens for the dots
  • Seche Vite topcoat

Ooh, also, quite excited because my WAH Nails Book of Nail Art is on the way from Amazon...Will you be getting it?


2 comments:

  1. I like this color a lot! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are beautiful! I love the colour!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...