Saturday 21 April 2012

April Jolie Box

My April Jolie box arrived today - and unlike last month, I'm actually pretty happy with it.

Here's what I received:









  

Here's a rundown of what I received in my box:

BellaPierre Mascara - I'm always happy to try a new mascara, and I like the look of this one, it has a nice 'normal' brush - I don't like gimmicky brushes! I'm on the hunt for a mascara that is thickening as well as lengthening, but without being full of irritating fibres, so hopefully this will be nice.

Balance Me Daily Essentials Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm - I love cleansing balms, and this is a good size to take away for a couple of nights. It contains anti-oxidant Artic Cloudberry, which sounds intriguing, and oatmeal. Incidentally, this is the sort of product that I'm most likely to repurchase. Other than nail polish, I have a bit of a skincare obsession.

Pure Fiji Exotic Bath and Body Oil - This is the product I'm least excited to try, but it smells lovely, like holiday in a bottle! I always have dry legs, so I do quite like oils.

Tropic Skincare Skin Revive - This is a nourishing skin cream. It looks quite nice, but my sample is tiny, the pot is half empty! Smells good though! I'll try the little bit I have and see how it is.

KMS California Freeshape Hot Flex Spray - This is a protective heat styling spray. I'm looking forward to trying this, I got a KMS California product in a GlossyBox which I still use and love, and since I straighten my hair every day this should be useful! I'm getting my hair cut next weekend (finally - I look like a Lego man) so I'll trial this once my hair isn't annoying me!

So, overall, I'll happily try everything that's in this box, and I'm really looking forward to using the hair product and the cleansing balm.


Did you like your JolieBox this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...