Sunday 19 February 2012

Boots 17 Magnetized Polish in Green

Just making the most of the Internet we have for a few more days before we move. However, since I'll be moving boxes for the next couple of days, I haven't gone for anything elaborate on my nails tonight.

I found this Boots 17 Magnetized in my collection, and since I haven't tried this colour yet I thought I'd give it a go!

One coat of 17 Magnetized



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots 17 Magnetized Polish in Green (two coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

For a polish that is a really very reasonable price (£5.99 and it's currently on 3 for 2 at Boots!) it goes on beautifully. I also like the brush a lot. It's just wide and flat enough for smooth application.


Hopefully I won't destroy my nails too much whilst moving! This is shaping up to be a very good week...I have a brand new niece, Honey, who was born last night, it's my husband's birthday tomorrow, we move to our new house on Tuesday, and on Friday we are staying in a posh hotel and seeing Rammstein again!! Oh, and we have nine days off work! So excited! I feel very lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Tried to reply on twitter but I'm over my limit :P I haven't got on yet with the 17 polish :( tips?

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it that you're not getting on with? I normally do a second thick coat with magnetic polish, but that didn't work with this, it had to be two thin coats! :)

      Delete
  2. I love magnetic polish! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...