Sunday 12 February 2012

Nails Inc Aspen, Konad M3

Tonight's nails are pretty simple. I love this Nails Inc colour, it's so pretty in the light.

Nails Inc Aspen (2 coats)



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Aspen (two coats)
  • Konad Special white polish
  • Konad M3
  • Seche Vite topcoat.

I was really pleased to see today that my Facebook page has almost reached 100 followers! I have 20 followers here on my blog too. I can't believe it, I imagined that I would be blogging into the ether, to be honest. So thank you to everyone that is following me here or there, or over on my Twitter. I am thinking about doing a thank you giveaway very soon, so keep an eye out for that!

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple this is! The hearts are really cute! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...