Friday 17 February 2012

Polka Konad! Boots No7 Betty Blues Konad M79

Tonight's nails are Polka Dot! I used a dark blue polish - Boots No7 Betty Blues, though it looks black in pictures it's a midnight blue. I love polka dots!


This is Betty Blues, though it looks black here!


Here's what I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 Betty Blues (two coats)
  • Konad M79 Polka Dots
  • Konad Special White polish (I'm running out, argh!)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I've got into the habit of watching a film from my LOVEFiLM package (sign up with my referral here) while I paint my nails recently, it's been great. Tonight's film was 'An Education'. I really liked it. Carey Mulligan is so sweet. If only I could be so chic...

What do you think?

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention - my husband and I are moving house on Tuesday! I absolutely can't wait...but it means that we might not have broadband for a few days...I'll be back blogging as soon as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute :) I saw "The Education" a few times and I liked it as well, even though I want to shake her silly lol. Congrats on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kinda of reminds me of Minnie Mouse and Disney. I like it. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...