Sunday 5 February 2012

Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Duo with Nail Pop Catsuit - Frosty Nails!

Here is the manicure I did today! A couple of lovely people over on my Facebook page She Paints Her Nails suggested that I do snowflake nails to match the weather, but I have quite recently had snowflake nails, so I had a think and decided to do frosty nails instead!


I'll apologise now for the picture heavy post, I couldn't choose just a few...

Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Duo with Nail Pop Catsuit tips!
















A peep of snow topped surroundings...

What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Duo in Retro Revival base
  • Jessica Cosmetics Hologram Duo in Disco Diva (3 coats)
  • Nail Pop in Catsuit (sponged on tips)
  • Seche Vite topcoat on tips 

What do you think? I think they go nicely with this snowy weather. I can't wait for all those lovely summer manicures I can create, though...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your nails look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Holos are the best!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! =)
    http://nailsbyscarslikelace.blogspot.com/2012/02/double-love.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...