Monday 27 February 2012

Nails Inc Lucky Dip

I was lucky enough to be able to buy another Nails Inc Lucky Dip from the website (http://www.nailsinc.com) a few days ago, so thought I'd post on what I received today!

In the very cute polka dot box I received:

* Elizabeth St Caviar - a pale, nude cream colour.
* Percy Street - a lilac pastel type colour.
* Beaumont Street - almost hot pink, I love this one.
* Old Compton Street - pale, kind of sky blue.
* Heddon Street - this looks like red/purple crushed velvet, I can't wait to try it!
* Earlham Street - another velvety looking brown.
* Kensington Caviar basecoat.

All in all I'm really happy with this lucky dip. I'm most excited about Heddon Street. I will be doing my best to swatch all of the colours over the next few days...I have some Konad ideas developing as we speak! Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...