Wednesday 1 February 2012

Nails Inc Emerald Street/Nails Inc Privileged topcoat plus Nails Inc Lucky Dip!

 Here is tonight's manicure:

Nails Inc Emerald Street, one coat

Nails Inc Emerald Street, two coats

With one coat of Nails Inc Privileged topcoat
With two coats of Privileged topcoat



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Emerald Street (two coats)
  • Nails Inc Privileged topcoat (two coats)
  • Seche Vite topcoat

The reason I chose Emerald Street was because I bought this just a few days ago:

My Lucky Dip from Nails Inc




It's a Nails Inc Lucky Dip! It's the third one I've managed to buy, and they are amazing. This one was 6 polishes for £15!! I received three duplicates of polishes I've already bought, and three colours that are new to me. You can never have too many bottles of Villiers Street, though. My husband says I'm the only person he knows who buys six nail polishes over the internet on their way to work...But I think there are a few of us out there! I wouldn't hesitate to snap up a Lucky Dip whenever the opportunity arises.


What do you think?

6 comments:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...