Monday 30 January 2012

Nails Inc Villiers Street, Konad Q1/M3

Here's my manicure tonight. I used an old favourite polish that I don't think I've shown on my blog before - Nails Inc's Villiers Street. It's a gorgeous red that I call my superhero colour.


Nails Inc Villiers Street

A little bit of Konad to liven things up, very hard to photograph!

What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Villiers Street (2 coats)
  • Konad plates Q1 and M3
  • Konad Special polish in Gold
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I love this colour, and I would have been happy to leave it bare, but you know how the Konad calls to me...


I also have a picture of a swatch I did of Models Inc Pastel Pink:


I quite like the colour but I had to use three coats to get it to look like this. I prefer polishes that I can do in two coats. But this would be nice to stamp over in black, I think.


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Both of these colors are beautiful! I also love the gold stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the star stamp on the red! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour, and this is coming from someone who really does not like Models Own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tricky to work with, but a nice colour :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...