Sunday 15 January 2012

Nails Inc Mink, Bundlemonster215

I did my sister-in-law Rachael's nails again last night. It was the first time I had used my other Konad Special Polishes, and we chose the blue.




What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Mink (2 coats)
  • Bundlemonster plate 215
  • Konad Special Blue Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

I love the blue Konad polish. I didn't expect it to shine like it does. I was also pleased with the way it didn't dry out immediately, because I could stamp the excess onto paper. Normally I have to clean the stamp after each nail.


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. omg love love love this design!
    awesome konadicure
    liloo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) She was pleased with it too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this one...its so pretty and the blue looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...