Monday 2 January 2012

Konad M28/M3/Q1 with Nail Pop Vintage shade 29 & Konad M28/M71/M3/M79 with Collection 2000 Parma Violets

Or...as we prefer to call it: 'How Much Konad Can You Get On Two Sets of Hands?'

So, Rachael's nails first. We couldn't decide on just one image, so we did a lovely mix!


Rachael's Nails

(As a side note, I'm pretty happy with that photo, I just used my iPhone and a sheet of white paper!)

Rachael's Nails


What I used:
  • Collection 2000 in Parma Violets
  • Konad M28/M71/M3/M79 

I love this look! The Parma Violet polish is really pretty too, and ideal for Konad.


My nails next - again, couldn't decide what to do so went for as much Konad as I could do!

What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Look Nail Pop in Vintage
  • Konad  M28/M3/Q1
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

My nails


The Nail Pop polish is new to me, I picked it up today in Superdrug from the Look range, along with a couple of other lovelies, on 3 for 2 (£10 for 3!)

l-r: Vintage, Sequin Effect, Catwalk


I am so looking forward to trying Catwalk, it looks beautiful.


So today was a double Konad day, and I'm pretty happy with the results!

All I need now are more nails to practice on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...