Thursday 5 January 2012

Nails Inc Victoria

Today I spent a while doing a manicure inspired by my friend Holly, who told me she loved Dita Von Teese' nails. All I can say is that it was extremely tricky and less than perfect, but I took a picture to show you anyway.




What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Victoria 
  • No topcoat (to be explained in my next post!)
  • French tip press on guides

Although I wasn't very happy with the result, I would try this again, I think it could look lovely. I just need more practice!

Oh, and this was the colour I wore on my wedding day, so I have a soft spot for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...