Sunday 29 January 2012

Nails Inc Belgrave Square, Konad M71, M79, BM20 Plus Models Own Beetlejuice!

Here's a manicure that I just kept adding Konad to!

Nails Inc Belgrave Square




What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Nails Inc Belgrave Square (2 coats)
  • Konad M71, M79, Bundlemonster BM20
  • Konad Special White Polish
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I love Belgrave Square. It's almost holographically sparkly in real life, and just such a lovely pink. I don't normally like pink polish, but this is a beautiful one!


Finally, I've just got to post a couple of pictures of this beautiful Models Own colour that I just tried for the first time. I showed you Models Own Golden Green recently, and this is Aqua Violet, from the same Beetlejuice collection. They are lovely duochromes, and as the name suggests, Aqua Violet is a blue/purple. It's also very hard to capture well in photos!



Models Own Aqua Violet - one coat, very sheer

Two coats, showing a hint of purple

Trying to show the duochrome!



What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Models Own Aquaviolet from the Beetlejuice collection
  • Seche Vite topcoat



What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice...I used to be scared to say that :P I love the duochrome. I want to try Models Own, but waiting for it to be back in stock on Harlow & Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love that film!

      Models Own have some lovely polishes, where are you in the world? :)

      Delete
  2. These pink nails are awesome. Seriously, I love the colour and all the designs. I just wish I had some nails to attempt!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stripy candy nail and the zebra pattern. wow x
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the beetlejuice collection i ahve them all and wear them alot!

    http://www.dream1ncolour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...