Monday 9 January 2012

Boots No7 Sing The Blues, BM08, Konad M3, M28, Q1

Here's today's manicure! It was inspired by a pair of gloves my husband bought me yesterday!


The gloves!


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 in Sing The Blues (2 coats)
  • Bundlemonster BM08, Konad M3, Q1, M28
  • Konad Special White polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat


The Bundlemonster anchors aren't as crisp as the Konad stamps, which I don't really like, but the overall look is okay I think.


What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I love the nautical stars, especially how it curves. So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish Konad would come out with some different plates, maybe something a bit more unusual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! ^.^ I love the blue base that you used, it's a gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...