Saturday 14 January 2012

Galaxy Nails!

This is my first attempt at galaxy nails, and I'm pretty pleased with how they went:


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Boots No7 Betty Blues (2 coats)
  • Barry M 293 Grey
  • Models Own Lemon Meringue
  • Models Own Snow White
  • Leighton Denny Hanky Panky
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

I started with a basecoat, then painted my nails with two coats of Boots No7 Betty Blues which is a midnight blue with a tiny bit of sparkle. I then sponged Barry M Grey diagonally across the nail. Once that was dry, I mixed a drop of Models Own Lemon Meringue, which is a very pale yellow, with Leighton Denny Hanky Panky, a metallic orange. I sponged this in a thinner line over the grey.

Once this was all dry I used a wooden toothpick to dot Models Own Snow White 'stars' onto the nail, and finished off with several coats of Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat, because without the shine, this look is nothing!!


I'm really pleased with my first attempt at nail art that isn't stamping.


What do you think?

6 comments:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...