Tuesday 3 January 2012

Nails Inc Culford Gardens, Konad M28/M3/Q1

Ahoi!! Tonight's manicure is my attempt at slightly piratey nails! I'm happy with how it came out. It's quite difficult to photograph because of the shine, but I did my best.

What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Miracle Nailgrowth basecoat
  • Nails Inc Culford Gardens
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Konad Special Pink Polish
  • Konad M28/M3/Q1
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat



l-r: Konad Special Pink, Nails Inc Albert Bridge, Konad Special Black, Nails Inc Culford Gardens


My little fingernail is too small for the swallow or the skull and crossbones so I had to improvise and do each heart individually. I'm also desperate for my new Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat to arrive, mine has run low (as you can see!) and has gone annoyingly thick and blobby, so that the very tips of my nails aren't as smooth as they should be.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...