Sunday 8 January 2012

Nails Inc Electric Lane, BM09

Today's manicure was my first attempt at using Bundlemonster plates. The image quality is not as good as Konad, but considering 21 plates are £14.99, that's to be expected. In any case, they're okay, and I will use them for variety!


What I used:

  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Barry M Grey (2 coats)
  • Nails Inc Electric Lane Holographic topcoat (2 coats)
  • Bundlemonster BM09
  • Konad Special White polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat


With little diamonds

With flash


I love Electric Lane, it looks so lovely in the light! The Barry M Grey that I've got underneath it is also great, it's a really smooth grey cream polish, one of my favourite sorts!


What do you think?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...