Tuesday 24 January 2012

Nails Inc Victoria and Albert, BM08 - Keep Calm

Tonight's manicure was my husband's idea - the theme is Keep Calm and Carry On.


Nails Inc Victoria and Albert





What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Victoria and Albert (2 coats)
  • Bundlemonster plate BM08 and Konad Special White Polish
  • Seche Vite topcoat

I quite like the result, this is one of my favourite red polishes, it's so bright. A very vintage style red.


Finally, here's a funny picture I took to show you how little nail I have to work with - too bad I'm not allowed to paint my husband's nails...I could stamp loads if I had that much space!





What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. Is this based on those Typo aprons/notebooks/posters/whatever? It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wish I could paint and stamp by bf's nails too...they have so much to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This red is really pretty! I am not a huge red fan, but I think it's because they always look too orangey or pinky, but this one is perfectly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...