Thursday 5 January 2012

Konad M57, Nails Inc Pallmall

After my rejected attempt at a half moon manicure, I decided to go for something a little easier. As luck would have it, my Nails Inc delivery arrived while I was cleaning my nails...I had almost totally run of of topcoat (and Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat is the only one I have that doesn't smudge Konad polish even when it has dried) so it was perfect timing.

Here's the delivery:




l-r polishes: Kensington Caviar basecoat, Albert Bridge topcoat, Brook Street, Belgrave Square, Pallmall, The Hurlington, Saville Row.
Also included, Kensington Caviar Hand Cream, Bond Street Mexican Lime Heel Balm, nailfile, nail buffer, Vitamin E Oil Cuticle pen.

This set was an absolute bargain in the Nails Inc sale!



So, back to today's manicure (that I kept on!)

What I used:
  • Nails Inc Kensington Caviar basecoat
  • Nails Inc Pallmall (3 coats)
  • Konad M57
  • Konad Special White polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat


This looks nicer in natural light. Nails Inc Pallmall is a lovely, glowy pearl colour that the photo can't capture. Is it quite thin though, so be prepared to use 3-4 coats if you want full opacity. Overall, I'm happy with it, it's perfect to stamp white over. Once it was dry I topped it off with a bit of the cuticle pen, which smells really nice and feels quite luxurious.


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I love the white leopard print, its nice and soft rather than flashy like leopard print tends to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was what I was hoping, to make it a little different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...