Wednesday 11 January 2012

Models Own Golden Green, Bundlemonster BM215

Here's tonight's manicure. I used a polish I haven't tried before - Models Own Golden Green from the Beetlejuice range. It's really lovely. But as usual, I can't help but try out a stamp over the top. Again, one I've never used before (though that's not hard, I seem to have acquired 53 stamping plates...)

Here's a first picture before stamping:


Now for the stamping!


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
  • Models Own Golden Green (2 coats)
  • Bundlemonster plate BM215
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

I really do like this colour. As with any metallic polish it does tend to show up any ridges on the nail, but it's just so nice and smooth. I also took a picture with flash to show the colour better.






Now it's stamped I'm pleased, but that colour is kinda lovely on it's own...maybe next time I'll be able to leave it! I have a couple more of the Models Own Beetlejuice collection to try out soon. I bought them as part of their lovely 15 polish offer.


I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, when I am doing my friend Louise's nails, I've been planning it all day!


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...