Thursday 12 January 2012

Nails Inc Basil Street, Konad M73

I couldn't resist doing my nails again this evening too...I got to try out my newest plate, Konad M73.

Nails Inc Basil Street (no flash)

with flash




What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Basil Street (3 coats)
  • Konad M73
  • Konad Special Black Polish
  • Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat

I just felt like doing a more neutral nail today. I have lots of bright colours, and you know you just fancy a change sometimes? I think this stamp is quite pretty. For a whole nail stamp it was fairly easy to do, though not all the fine detail came through perfectly.

Basil Street is one of my favourite neutrals, and I made sure to take a picture with the flash to show how much paler it looks in the light. It's almost light coffee (mmm, coffee...) coloured without the flash, but I prefer how it looks in real life!


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is very cool! I've been meaning to use my stamp like this but always use something else instead. :\ I need to finally use it! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often do that! Just find something else that I want to try :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...