Tuesday 28 February 2012

Max Factor Fantasy Fire - Oh no, I did it again!

I went to meet my husband from work today as it was my day off. I decided to have a look in Boots because I wanted to buy the Barry M Croc Effect polish. Which I did. But...

They had three bottles of Fantasy Fire...just sitting there staring at me. And what's this? If you spend £12 on Max Factor you get a gift including 2 Max Factor Mini Nail polishes? Sold! So, as you can imagine, there is definitely a Fantasy Fire in my giveaway! (which is happening as soon as my Internet is connected on Thursday)

Here's what I bought:

* Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Fantasy Fire x3
* Max Factor Max Effect Mini in Graffiti
* Barry M Croc Effect in black

And I received free:

* Max Factor Max Effect in Intense Plum
* Max Factor Nailfinity in Disco Pink
* Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara mini
* Max Factor mini black Kohl pencil

Quite the haul. I'm glad it's payday. Just can't wait for Thursday now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! The bag is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'll be getting some of the Fantasy Fire in my life this week :) xxx

    http://little-miss-rouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...