Saturday 11 February 2012

Nail Pop Vintage Buzzing Bee!

Today I decided to do something a bit fun on my nails...


I started off with two coats of Nail Pop Vintage. I like this colour and it's quite nice to work with. I then drew on the flight of the bumblebee (geddit?) with the black Wah Nails pen. These can be quite tricky to draw with, as the nib is so sharp. Be careful not to gouge your polish. Then I drew on the bee outline and filled it in with Konad yellow polish, the white Wah Nails pen for the wings, and the black for his stripes. The whole lot was finished with a healthy coat of Seche Vite to smooth it all out.

Mr Bee on Nail Pop Vintage (2 coats)

Sunshine! (It's -10 degrees outside!)


Models Own Wah Nails Nail Art Pens



My rarely seen right hand!


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nail Pop in Vintage (2 coats)
  • Konad Special Yellow polish (for Mr Bee!)
  • Models Own Wah Nails Nail Art Pens in white and black
  • Seche Vite topcoat (lots of it!)
I had fun doing this one. I really need to practice this sort of thing more.



What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. These are fab, I still haven't tried this design yet :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design, it looks really professional as well.

    Simply FAB

    Peg x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...