Wednesday 8 February 2012

Nails Inc Burlington Arcade, Nail Pop Pearl Effect

Tonight's nails! I just had a little time this evening, so no stamping, but I tried out a colour I haven't worn before, and I love it! This is Nails Inc's Burlington Arcade:

Nails Inc Burlington Arcade (two coats)





As you can see from the last pictures, once I had painted my nails, I just couldn't leave well alone and added one coat of Nail Pop Pearl Effect, a lovely blue toned flaky topcoat. You should know by now that I can't leave a polish bare!


What I used:
  • Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle basecoat
  • Nails Inc Burlington Arcade mini (two coats)
  • Nail Pop Pearl Effect topcoat
  • Seche Vite topcoat

Should I learn to leave my polishes alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...