Saturday 25 February 2012

Nails Inc Victoria and Albert

Another iPhone post! We're hoping to have Internet back on Thursday.

Last night we went to see Rammstein at the O2 Arena. It was absolutely amazing and I'm kind of sad that it's over! It was the second time I've seen them and maybe even better than last time. Ooh and we stayed at the Radisson Edwardian opposite the O2 (thanks to LateRooms) as a late birthday present for Mr.

Before we went I just quickly painted my nails a nice classic red to go with the navy coat I was wearing.

I promise I'll get back to some lovely nail art very soon...I also have lots of gorgeous new polishes to swatch for you.

What I used:

* Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle
* Nails Inc Victoria and Albert (2 coats)
* Seche Vite topcoat


Simple, classic red. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty red! Love the richness of the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I am not a huge fan of reds, but it looks really good on you! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment, or tweet me @ViktoriaDeRoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...